Friday, June 12, 2009



I have to post this again here aside to FB. Somehow or rather it kinda cheer me up.

So. Recently, work is getting fucked up. Yes I swear by that and in addition, there is this girl that is taking over a colleague (cause she resigned to get out of this shit-hole, smart move)
Ok this girl, she loves to smile at anyone and everyone, including me. I have no idea why the hell she does that, i mean like i don't even know her in person, perhaps only her name. That's all. But whenever she sees me, she will just starts to smile at me. It is not freaky but it irritates me. Really.

In another news, ok wait, there's nothing much to say perhaps now that there's a circle line like right next to my place.. it is like the most awesome thing that ever happened in the transportation system in Singapore. Ok i was just exaggerating, but yea NO more one hour trips to work and more sleep time and no pay cuts (uhhuh, my company do cut our pay if we are late.)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment